Culligan RVF-10 White 250 Gallon External Water Filtraion System
$32.95 in stock
1 used from $28.53
- Provide your family with visibly clean, great-tasting water for drinking, cooking, and more
- FEATURES: Reduces bad taste/odor, aesthetic chlorine taste/odor, and sediment; non-cellulose; 5-year limited warranty; Slim and sturdy design with a durable plastic housing; 3/4-inch flexible hose couplings
- COMPATIBILITY: The Culligan RVF-10 filtration system works with the Culligan D-15 filter cartridge
- FILTER LIFE: Up to 3 months or 250 gallons, depending on usage and water conditions
- INCLUDES: Culligan RVF-10 Level 1 Recreational Vehicle External Water Filter; Culligan D-15 filter cartridge; Hose connection kit with 1 foot of connector hose
Camco 40045 TastePURE Inline RV Water Filter, Greatly Reduces Bad Taste, Odors, Chlorine and Sediment in Drinking Water (2 Pack)
$25.72 in stock
- Safe water matters: GAC (Granular Activated Carbon) filtration greatly reduces bad taste, odor, chlorine, and sediment
- Large capacity filtration: Each large capacity in line water filter lasts an average of 3 months for a total of 6 months filtration
- Multiple uses: Can be attached to any standard gardening or water hose to provide healthier drinking water and cleaner water overall. Great for RVs, boats, campers, pets, gardening, and much more
- 20 micron sediment filter: Removes particles greater than 20 microns
- Protects against bacteria: Premium KDF provides protection against bacteria growth while filter is stored or not in use
Camco EVO Premium RV & Marine Water Filter, Greatly Reduces Bad Taste, Odor, Sediment, Bacteria, Chlorine and Much More (40631)
- Reduces Water Contaminates: 5-micron barrier and granulated active carbon reduces bad taste, odors, sediments, bacteria, chlorine and much more; the result is fresh, clean, great-tasting water every time
- Filter Includes: Filter housing, one extension hose and one replaceable premium spun polypropylene filter cartridge
- Compatibility: Filter attaches to any standard water or garden hose connection
- Filter Lifespan: Filter lasts one camping season. Replaceable Filter: Can be replaced when no longer effective
- Replaceable Filter: Can be replaced when no longer effective
Essential RV Water Filter System with Hose Fittings - Premium RV Water Filtration System with Cyst Removal
- HIGH WATER FLOW RATES - allow for 3-4 Gallons Per Minute at 60 PSI to ensure that you can get generous water flow throughout your recreational vehicle after it comes out of the RV Water Filter.
- MADE IN THE USA - the Original RV Water Filter Store has been serving RV'ers clean drinking water needs since 1992; offering premium filtration at affordable price points.
- SAFE AND DELICIOUS TASTING WATER EVERY TIME - from our 2 stage system. Save money on buying cases of bottled water by investing in a durable system that will last you years.
- 0.5 MICRON HIGH QUALITY FILTRATION - from our 0.5 micron coconut shell carbon block 2.5 x 10 inch 2nd stage filter which removes chlorine, volatile organic compounds, cysts, giardia, and other contaminants, while the 1 MICRON 2.5 x 10 inch 1st stage filter removes sediments
- COCONUT SHELL CARBON BLOCK TECHNOLOGY - creates great tasting water significantly better than standard carbon filters. Sought after camping accessories.
Not all city water is created equal! It is recommended you add an inline water filter when connecting to various sources while traveling. Add one of these between your water supply and inlet valve of your RV for a good baseline of protection.
Pro Tip: Most of these filters provide adequate filtration for bathing, washing dishes, and cooking. Depending on the source – you may require additional equipment to produce high-quality drinking water.